Wednesday, July 29, 2009

trying something for the first time

Lighting...I see it all over, everyone is doing it and they make it look easy. I've never really taken something and lit it. I don't have any speedlights or any proper lighting gear. What i used was my 50mm 1.8 with a small 25wt spotlight mounted camera right on a small tripod with a black piece of paper(flag) taped to it so the light doesn't splash on my black background.



Again, never really done this before. Not totally satisfied with the results. Probably should try it again when i'm not so tired.

This was actually very frusturating for me. I usually see somthing in the light it happens to be in and snap that. This was new and I just felt I couldn't get it the way i saw it in my head. Must try again soon, hopefully with better results.

No comments:

Post a Comment